- 4 corns on the cob, corn cut off the cob raw
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 2 tbs unsalted butter
- 1 tbs evoo
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1/2 tsp coriander
- Cracked black pepper
- 1 garlic clove, grated
- 1 medium sized burrata torn into pieces
- 1 lime, zested and juiced
- Extra virgin olive oil to finish
- Fresh mint to garnish
- Maldon sea salt to finish
Quick Picked Onions
- Half red onion, finely sliced
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 2.5 tsp kosher salt
- 2.5 tsp honey
- Place all the ingredients in a jar or a bowl and mix together. Let sit for at least 20 minutes.
- Make the quick pickled onions and keep to the side.
- Cut the corn off the cob and place into a bowl. Heat up a pan with butter and the olive oil and add in the corn, kosher salt, turmeric, coriander, grated garlic and season with 1/2 tsp kosher salt and cracked black pepper, and sauté for 4 minutes on medium heat until the corn is cooked, making sure to stir. Check for seasoning. Remove and place in a bowl.
- Top with the burrata, cherry tomatoes, quick pickled onions, lime zest, lime juice, extra virgin olive oil, fresh mint and maldon sea salt. Serve immediately.