- 1 head of Cauliflower
- 2 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp Hawaij - can sub with curry powder
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 long hot chili can sub jalapeño, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 tbs preserved lemon rind, rinsed and chopped
- 1 garlic clove, finely grated
- 1/2 cup evoo
- 3/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1 cup full fat greek yogurt
- Maldon to finish
- Preheat the oven to 500 degrees f.
- Fill a large pot with water and bring to boil. Season generously with kosher salt. When boiling add in the cauli and boil for 5 min. Remove and let steam dry.
- Pour over 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil and season with hawaij, cumin seed and 1 tsp kosher salt. Rub all over evenly covering it.
- Place in the oven for 25-35 minutes until lightly charred and golden.
- Mix all the gremolata ingredients in a bowl and set aside.
- Place 1 cup of Greek yogurt on your serving platter and top with the roasted cauli. Cover with gremolata and serve.