The perfect summer salad.
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/2 cup feta
- Half lemon - juiced
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill- plus more for garnish
- Kosher salt to taste
- 5-7 tomatoes- love a variety so grab different colors, shapes and sizes
- 2 tablespoons toasted sunflower seeds- can also sub with pine nuts or pumpkin seeds
- Extra virgin olive oil for that final drizzle
- Flaky sea salt to finish
- Place the Greek yogurt, garlic, feta, lemon juice, fresh dill and kosher salt in a blender and blend until completely blended and slightly thinned out. You want the sauce to be green so give it a good blend. You can wrap and keep in fridge until you use.
- Assemble: Slice the tomatoes ¼ inch thick and assemble on your serving plate. Drizzle a nice amount of feta dill dressing over, and finish with the extra virgin olive oil, fresh dill, toasted sunflower seeds and sea salt. Serve and enjoy.