- 1-450 gram bag pasta, I used gemelli but any short pasta will do here
- 6 small cucumbers (I love Persian for this), cut into ½ inch thick chunks
- 1 Fennel, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup castelvetrano olives, sliced
- 1 cup Sheep’s milk feta, crumbled
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 2 cups arugula
- 1 tablespoon preserved lemon rind, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, grated
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 cup dill, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup parsley, finely chopped
- 1 lemon, juiced
- Start with the dressing. Place the lemon rind, grated garlic, lemon juice and kosher salt into a bowl. Whisk while streaming in extra virgin olive oil and then add in the dill and parsley. Check for seasoning and keep to the side.
- In a large salad bowl add the noodles, arugula, cucumbers, cherry tomatoes, fennel, olives, and feta. Top with the dressing, toss well to coat and enjoy!