- 3lb yellow potatoes, cut into quarters with skin, washed and dried
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 head of garlic – grated
- 1 tsp paprika
- ½ tsp smoked paprika
- ½ tsp turmeric
- 1 ½ tsp kosher salt
- Cracked black pepper
- 2 cups veg stock
- 1 lemon – juiced
- Pre-heat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Place the potatoes into a large bowl, add in the extra virgin olive oil, grated garlic, paprika, smoked paprika, turmeric, kosher salt and cracked black pepper to taste. Toss to coat and place in the pre-heated oven for 25 minutes to get golden on the outside.
- Pour over the stock and give the pan a shake removing the bits on the bottom and tossing the potatoes in all the goodness. Place back in to the oven for another 15 minutes.
- Squeeze over the fresh lemon juice and place back into the oven for 5 minutes. Remove and serve immediately.