- 2 tbs unsalted butter
- 1 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 6 ramps (can also sub with scallions) finely sliced, greens removed and kept to the side
- 1 bunch asparagus, bottom of stalk removed and cut into 1 inch piece
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup cream
- 12 eggs
- 1/2 cup shaved fontina
- 1/3 parm, grated plus more for garnish
- Kosher salt black pepper taste
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees F
- Heat a large pan and add in the butter and extra virgin olive oil. Add in the bulb part of the ramps and asparagus and season with salt and pepper. Sauté for a couple minutes and add in the garlic and green part of the ramps season again and mix.
- Pour in the egg and cream mixture and shake the pan a bit to make sure all the asparagus and ramps get mixed in. Keep on low heat and shave the fontina in.
- Sprinkle over the grated parm and place the frittata in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes. When it’s almost set but still has a little jiggle, remove.
- Finish with freshly grated parm and a little cracked black pepper. Serve and enjoy!