- 2-3 lamb chops per person
- Salt and cracked black pepper
- 1 cup cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 small garlic clove, grated
- 1 tablespoon capers, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Take the lamb out of the fridge 20 minutes before you sear or grill. While it is coming to room temp, make the chimichurri.
- In a bowl combine the chopped cilantro, grated garlic, roughly chopped capers, extra virgin olive oil, red wine vinegar, lemon juice and season well with salt and cracked black pepper.
- Season the lamb well with kosher salt and cracked black pepper. Place on the hot grill or pan and sear 3 minutes on the first side and then 2 minutes on the other. Place in a bowl and cover with tin foil to let it rest a couple minutes. Remove foil and top with the chimi. Enjoy!