- 250 grams pasta spaghetti
- 5 cloves of garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 fresh red chili pepper, thinly sliced – or ½ tsp crushed chili flakes
- 1/3 cup evoo
- 1/2 cup freshly chopped parsley
- Heat up water in a pot and bring to a boil. Season with two tablespoons of kosher salt. Place the pasta in the water and boil until al dente.
- While the pasta is boiling, make the sauce. Heat up the olive oil and add in the sliced garlic and chili. Let simmer on low until the garlic is lightly golden. Add in a cup of the pasta water and then add in the al dente pasta. Mix until the pasta is coated and there is a light sauce. Sprinkle in the parsley, toss and serve.