- 250 grams orzo
- 2 peaches
- 2 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt to taste and cracker black pepper
Chili Mint Vinaigrette
- 2 small lemons, zested and juiced
- 1 tbs honey
- 2 tbs mint, roughly chopped
- 1 tsp aleppo chili
- 3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- Cracked black pepper
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 2 tbs lightly toasted pistachios, roughly chopped
- 1 burrata
- Mini mint leaves for garnish
- Maldon to finish
- Heat a medium sized pot with water and season heavily with kosher salt. When it’s boiling, add the orzo and boil until it’s al dente. Strain and keep to the side. Add a little olive oil to keep it loose.
- Slice the peaches into half and then thirds. Drizzle over 2 tablespoons of evoo and season with salt and pepper. Grill on a bbq or a grill pan a couple minutes on each side until there are grill marks.
- Make the vinaigrette. Place the lemon zest, juice, honey, and mint into a bowl and drizzle in the olive oil. Season with salt and pepper and pour half onto the orzo and mix in. Place the orzo in a shallow bowl and top with the grilled peaches, sliced cherry tomatoes and tear the burrata and place all over. Drizzle the rest of the dressing over and finish with pistachios, fresh mint and maldon salt.