- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 sprig of fresh rosemary - leaves removed
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 2 tablespoon parsley, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, finely sliced
- 1 tsp aleppo chili or chili flake
- 2 tablespoons roughly chopped Kalamata olives
- 1-2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- generous pinch of flaky sea salt
- In a pan add the olive oil, capers, rosemary and aleppo. Fry until aromatic and the rosemary has crisped up around 10-15 seconds on medium. Add in the garlic and olives and give it a nice swirl and a gentle sauté for 10 seconds until the garlic is lightly golden around the edges.
- Pour on your plate and drizzle over the balsamic and freshly chopped parsley. Crack over some black pepper and a nice pinch of sea salt.