- 4 heads endives
- 3 medium blood oranges, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 long hot pepper, can sub with half jalapeño, ribs and seeds removed if you don’t want too much heat
- 1 small bunch of cilantro, stem included should be around 1/4 cup, leave some leaves for garnish
- 1 lime, juiced and zested
- 1 ½ tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup evoo
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Large pinch of salt
- Sprinkle of sea salt to finish
- Slice the base off of the endives and lay the leaves out over a plate. Peel and slice the blood oranges and lay them all over the endive making sure to layer the blood oranges with the endive.
- In a bowl add the chopped long hot, chopped cilantro, lime zest and juice, toasted sesame seeds, extra virgin olive oil, honey and season with salt. Pour on top of the oranges and the endive. Finish with more cilantro leaves and a pinch of maldon. Enjoy!