- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 pieces of bread- I used challah toasted but any kind of bread could work here, just toast it
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 cup full fat Greek yogurt or labneh (1/4 cup for each piece)
- kosher salt and cracked black pepper to taste
- 3 tablespoons salted butter (1 to fry the eggs)
- 2 tsp Aleppo Chili
- Maldon salt to finish
- Heat 1 tablespoon butter. Add both eggs, season with kosher salt and cracked black pepper and fry until golden underneath and the white is almost all set, around 3 minutes. Keep to the side when it is done.
- Place the bread in the toaster. When golden, remove and rub the garlic clove all over. Place 1/4 cup of Greek yogurt on each toasted bread. Place an egg on each piece.
- In the same pan that you fried the egg in (give it a little wipe) place the salted butter. Let melt and then add the Aleppo in. Let it sizzle and froth a little, releasing all the flavor around 1 minute on medium low. Remove from the heat and drizzle 1 tablespoon on each toast. Finish with flaky sea salt and eat.