- 1 tbs unsalted butter for ramekin
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons ricotta cheese
- 1 tablespoon crumbled feta
- 2 tablespoon grated fresh parm
- 1 thick slice of sourdough
- 2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- fresh dill to garnish
- freshly ground cracked black pepper
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
- Butter your ramekin and crack in your eggs. Add in your ricotta cheese, crumbled feta cheese and grate over your parm. Finish with cracked black pepper and place into the oven on a sheet tray for 12-14 minutes until just set.
- While it is in the oven heat up a pan with your olive oil and add in the bread. Toast on both sides until golden and slice up.
- Serve with the eggs from the oven and garnish with fresh dill and more cracked black pepper.