Rhubarb and Mint Simple Syrup
- 4 rhubarb stalks- thinly sliced
- 3 mints sprigs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- Place all the ingredients in a pot and bring to a boil. Let the rhubarb break down on medium low heat and let the sugar dissolve.
- Let cool for 10 minutes and remove from the heat. Strain the rhubarb out and keep the syrup to the side until it cools.
Rhubarb Mint Gin Fizz
- 2 oz Gin
- 1 oz rhubarb mint syrup
- 1 oz freshly squeeze lemon juice
- 1 egg white
- 1 cup ice
- Club soda to finish
- Fresh mint to garnish
- Place the gin, rhubarb mint syrup, and fresh lemon juice in a cocktail shaker. Shake for 10 seconds and then add in the ice and shake for 20 seconds.
- Pour into a glass and top up with the club soda. Garnish with fresh mint and serve.