- 2 cups green olives
- 1/3 cup feta
- Small handful unsalted but roasted almonds
- 1/2 lemon, peeled and julienned
- 1 tablespoon aleppo or chili flake
- 1 garlic clove smashed
- 3/4 cup evoo
- Stuff the olives with the feta - it will be a bit messy but that is so fine. The feta will be in the seasoned oil and will taste amazing.
- Once the feta is done, fill the rest of the olives with the almonds. Place in a glass jar or a bowl and add in the crushed garlic, aleppo, lemon zest and fill with the olive oil.
- Let marinate for at least 30 minutes (the longer it sits the better) and then enjoy.