- 6-8 corn, husk and silk removed
- 1 tablespoon avo oil
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup feta
- 1/2 cup cilantro
- 1/2 tsp ground coriander
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 3/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1 lime to garnish
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta to finish
- Cilantro to finish
- 1/2 tsp aleppo chili to finish
- Place the garlic, mayo, sour cream, feta, cilantro, coriander, cumin and salt in a food processor and blend until smooth. Place in a shallow bowl wide enough to lay in the corn.
- Heat up your grill and drizzle the avo oil all over the corn and cover. Place directly on the grill and grill for around 5-7 minutes until the corn is lightly charred all over, making sure to flip and turn regularly.
- Remove from the heat and place into the feta cilantro sauce.
- Place on a nice plate and crumble over the feta, sprinkle over the chili and finish with a quartered lime and fresh cilantro. The perfect bbq side dish that you will come back to over and over again. Trust.