- 4 eggs whisked
- 3 matzah sheets, soaked in hot water for 3-5 seconds under the tap, and then broken into big and small pieces
- 3 tbs salted butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Optional toppings: granulated sugar, maple syrup, hot sauce, cheese (melted in when you add the eggs), fresh herbs
- Heat up a nonstick pan with the salted butter. When the butter melts add in the matzah and let it sauté and toast for 3-5 minutes on medium until golden and crisped.
- Turn down the heat and add in the whisked eggs. Move around to give the eggs body and when they seem just set and the matzah toasts a bit more, remove from the heat, around 2-3 minutes.
- Finish with your fave topping…I’m a sugar girl ;)