- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup coconut flakes unsweetened
- 1/4 cup flax seed
- 1/4 cup hemp seed
- 1 cup raw pumpkin seeds
- 1 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup extra virgin oil
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 3 tbs tahini or any other nut butter
- 1/2 cup dried cherries, cranberries or raisins
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place the oats, coconut flakes, flax seeds, hemp seeds, pumpkin seeds, maple syrup, extra virgin olive oil, kosher salt and tahini on your full sheet tray. Mix it all together well and place in your preheated oven. Let bake for around 10 minutes and mix well so that the granola gets toasted evenly.
- Place back into the oven for another 10-15 minutes and when the granola is golden all over remove from the oven and let cool.
- Once cooled add in the dried fruit and toss. Store in an airtight container.