Makes 1 perfect toast
- 1 small cucumber
- 1/4 red onion
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoons harissa paste
- 1 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons labneh
- 1- 1/2 inch thick piece of sourdough - lightly toasted
- Fresh dill, flaky sea salt and lemon juice to finish.
- Slice the cucumber and onion. Keep to the side. Toast the bread. While you’re toasting the bread make the egg. Heat up 1 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil and lay down your harissa paste. Crack the egg into the middle and season with salt and pepper. Let fry on medium heat until the white is totally cooked, around 3-4 minutes.
- Spread the labneh on the toast, lay on the harissa egg, sliced cucumber, red onion and finish with fresh dill.